15 Things About True Leaders
15 THINGS ABOUT TRUE LEADERS
It’s true that anyone can claim they are a leader. Many bosses do but are not. Many managers do but are not. Many politicians do but are not. Here’s a list of things true leaders do that you can use to check the validity of your own claims.
- Leaders care more about the people they lead than themselves.
- Leaders are going somewhere and have figured out how to help others want to go there with them.
- Leaders get others to want to do right, not have to do.
- Leaders leave others better than when they found them.
- Leaders value winning but not at any cost.
- Leaders build others up.
- Leaders multiply leaders, not just followers.
- Leaders connect at the heart before the head.
- Leaders are not offended when their authority is questioned.
- Leaders listen more than they talk.
- Leaders don’t mind explaining why…again and again and again.
- Leaders lead others to believe that the people did it, not the leader.
- Leaders are about humility, not self-glory.
- Leaders have high expectations of others.
- Leaders convince others that they can live up to high expectations.
This is only the beginning. Can you add to the list?
Leave a Comment