I have a tendency to write blogs on the spur of the moment when things strike. Even though many of you won’t read this on Thanksgiving, that is when I wrote it so—surprise!—a blog on gratitude. This is not your usual 10 things I’m thankful for (I have a lot more than that); it’s really an ode to the power of gratitude every day.
- Gratitude can almost instantly change your attitude.
- Gratitude can almost instantly change your perspective from “woe is me” to “what a blessed man I am.”
- Gratitude is contagious.
- Gratitude can actually change your circumstances by changing how you think, feel, and act.
- Gratitude can change your outcomes by impacting those you work with.
- Gratitude can make people feel appreciated and valued like nothing else…including money.
- Gratitude is really good for your health.
- Gratitude is actually quite easy to practice.
- Gratitude can be expressed to anyone without fear of offense.
So, if you want to be happier, healthier, nicer to be around, and more productive…learn to practice thankfulness.