So, it’s resolution time and I sure don’t want to miss out. So here are 6 that I recommend to all of you for a great 2020…
- Read and memorize Scripture. Nothing changes you from the inside out more than filling your heart and mind with the truth of God’s Word.
- Practice thankfulness. Nothing displaces sadness, anger, fear or bitterness like gratitude.
- Focus your time on the truly important. Beware the things others try to make important and the things that are just a waste of time; determine what is important to you and do those things.
- Speak kindness. Between media and social media, the level of toxicity in communications is staggering. Stop it. Speak what is kind and what encourages others.
- Serve others. Period.
- Start something new. New job. New business. New projects.